Ama Dablam Peak Climbing includes the climb to the technically challenging peak in Nepal. Situated inthe eastern region, this trekking includes exploring around three various major areas which includes Everest Base Camp, Island peak and AmaDablam. The main peak is at an altitude of (6856m) whereasthe lower western peak is at an altitude of (6170m). In the native language, Ama Dablam represents “Mother’s necklace”. Also Nick Harper has composeda track named as “AmaDablam” on his 2010 album The Last Guitar..
The Southwest Ridge is highly popular trekking route. On 13 March 1961, from the same route the first successful ascent was made in AmaDablam by Mike Gill (NZ), Barry Bishop (USA), Mike Ward (UK) and Wally Romanes (NZ) via the Southwest.Although considered highly technical, the peak ranks third popular amongclimbing peaks in Nepal. Climbing is through the steep rocks and ice, though technical skills like fixing the rope as well as physical fitness is highly emphasized. Mountain Layers Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is proud to organise Ama Dablam Peak Climbing Expedition
Day 01 : Arrival Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) and pick up at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02 : In the morning fly to Kathmandu- Lukla (2840m.) 45minutes and trek to Lukla-Phakding (2610m) 4hrs over over night at lodge
Day 03 : Trek to Phakding- Namache Bazar (3440m.) 7hrs over over night at lodge
Day 04 : Rest day for acclimatisation Namche Bazar and explore hiking up to Everest first view point and to see Mt: Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m) Nuptse peak (7855M) & Ama Dablam( 6856m), Thamserku (6608m), Khangtheka, Tauche Peak many more.and back to same lodge.
Day 05 : Trek to Namchebazar- Tyangbuche (3860mm) 6hrs over night at lodge
Day 06 : Trek to Tyangbuche- Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600) 6hrs. over night at camp
Day 07-23: Rest and until 15 days Climbing preparation then sumit Ama Dablam (6812m) 6hrs back tot tent camp
Day 24: Trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp – Namche bazaar (3440m) 7hrs. over night at lodge
Day 25: Trek Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2840m) 7hrs. over night at lodge
Day 26:In the morning fly to Lukla –Kathmandu 45 minutes over night at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 27 : Depature your own destination
- Airport pick up and drops
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the Trekking).
- Your meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and Sagarmatha national park entry permits.
- Ama Dablam special permit
- Domestic flight ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK)
- All accommodations in lodges and camp during the treks.
- One experience trekking guide, Peak Climber( Sherpa) & one porter for each two tourist.
- Guide and Porter, salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the
- All Transportation .
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- Personal equipment for trekking
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- International airfare and Airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- For all trekking staff tipping(Tips)
Write a Review