Nirekha Peak Climbing is an exciting and adventurous one. You can start your journey on flight from Kathmandu to Lukla from where you can start your trekking. You can trek in ‘Khumbu’ region, the cultural heartland of the ‘Sherpas’, and reach the base camp of Nirekha Peak after crossing the Cho La Pass (5368 m).
Less crowded and a truly unique mountain trail to the summit of Nirekha Peak, the magnificent views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Tawache, Cholatse, Pumori, Changri and other Himalayas add a flavor to your trek. You can climb Gokyo Ri, trek alongside the Ngozumpa glacier which is known as the longest glacier in Nepal, and tour the beautiful Gokyo Lakes, the world’s highest freshwater lakes. You can reach two of the most popular sites like Everest base camp and Kalapathhar in the Everest region. Mountain Layers Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is proud to organise Nirekha Peak Climbing.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with stander bed & breakfast
- Your meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the trek
- One experience trekking guide, Peak Climber(Sherpa) & one porter for each two tourist.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Langtang National Park Entry Permit
- Yala Peak special Permit
- Insurance for guide & porters
- All accommodation during the trek available lodge .
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Personal equipment for trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) for guide and other trekking stafs
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert