Siklish is beautiful trekking trail. It is located to the north east of Pokhara,. In this regios is a large Gurung village in Nepal. The major attractions of Siklish trekking are the Gurung culture and and treir cultural program. This village is very famous cultural village of Gurung people north to the Pokhara valley.
The route not only offers splendid views of the mountain and surrounding valleys, it passes through areas rich with flora and fauna and is especially renowned for its diversity of bird species. The route begins with a short drive from Pokhara to a hidden area. The trekking trail is a rough, wild but less traveled area in the country. Thus, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. Siklish trek route offers wonderful views of the Annapurna I (8091m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Lamjung Himal, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak, Dhampus peak, Annapurna south Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, and many more. Climbing though Oak, Rhododendron and Bamboo forest we can follow ancient trails to the Mardi Khola valley and stay in the villages of Siklish. The trail follows the high alpine summer grazing route the shepherds use to herd their flocks above the tree line. The views from the ridges of the endless blue foothills as they roll southwards are unsurpassed anywhere in the country. This new trek offers a truly
Siklish tour provides the opportunity for the visitors to learn the exceptional culture and customs of the Gurung community untouched by mordern developments. As this trek can be completed only in a week so anyone who have less time schedule can also be a part of this trek. Mountain Layeras Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is proud to organise Annapurna Siklish Trek.
Detail Itineray :-
Day 01 : Arrival Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) and pick up at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02 : In the morning drive to Kathmandu – Pokhara (840m),202km. by touristl bus 7hrs or flight 35minutes over night at hotel in Pokhara
Day 04 : Drive to Pokhara- Hemja Besi (Milanchowk) by taxi 25 minutes and trek to Khairpani (1530) 6hrs.over night at lodge.
Day 05 : Trek to Khairpani – Ghale Kharka (2713m) 6hrs over night at lodge.
Day 06 : Trek to Ghale Kharka – Nyauli Kharka (1650m) 6hrs over night at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Nyauli Kharka – Siklis (1980m) 6hrs over night at lodge.
Day 08 : Rest and excursion day at Siklis over night at lodge.
Day 09 : Trek to Siklis – Lamakhet (1450m) 5hrs over night at lodge.
Day 10 : Trek to Lamakhet – Kalikasthan (1090m) 6hrs over night at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Kalikasthan – Begnas Lake (960m) 2hrs and drive to Pokhara (910m) 1:00 hour over night at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 12 : In the morning drive to Pokhara – Kathmandu 202 km.7hrs. by Tourist Bus or by flight 35minutes over night at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 13 : Departure own your Destination.
- Airport pickups and drops ina private vehicle
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Standers bed & breakfast.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast.
- Your meal (breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the Trek ,
- One experience trekking guide & one porter for each two tourist.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation during the trek available lodge
- Airport -hotel-airport transfer
- Our service charge
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Pokhara -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English and others Languages-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Our service charge
- Personal equipment for trekking
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For guide& porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.